Here's The 'Best Ideas For Post Workout Meal'








Hello guys, Welcome back to my blog ‘Fitness At Home’  

  So today, I am going to share my post workout diet with you about what I eat.


   First thing is you need recovery after workout For recovery you can use protein or any other healthy meal be it Eggs, or a post workout meal which I take 10 to 20 minutes after taking protein when I feel hungry I take protein according to my body My protein meal is about 250-300 grams.

 Let me tell you about my meal First.

 It's a very cheap diet. As you can see it has vegetables, 200 grams of Chicken and 200 grams of Rice. This helps in my recovery and keeps me active throughout the day. If I don’t take this protein rich meal 5-6 times per day then my muscles will shrink. So as to maintain my body, I always carry this meal with me. Without this it's not possible to do body building or even stay fit. 

 So you have to take this meal and trust me, It's really an affordable meal. You know that with this diet, chicken you can get half a kilogram of it and consume it in different meals of approx 150-150 grams each. So to make a good body you have to carry this.


 Now next food, it's a very cheap diet and for 100 INR you can easily get 500 grams of Boneless Chicken This is the price at our place maybe its 10-20 INR more in your region .Suppose, if you take a scoop of protein when you consume protein A good quality protein will easily cost around 4000 to 4500 INR be it Indian or Imported By simple calculation we will get the cost of one scoop at around 150 to 200 INR and the protein you get is just 24-25 grams! And you can get much more protein (135 grams) with 500 grams of chicken which will cost only about 110-120 INR. So you tell which is better, Protein or Diet?

  Protein will help in recovery only after workout while diet will help you in recovery all day. After every 2 hours you will be taking this meal, this will increase your Power, Strength and Muscle. You will also enjoy doing workout by staying active all day. 

  Also, along with this I also add some Micro-Nutrition in my body Let me show you this So friends this is Fish Oil product from HealthKart, You know after every meal, every bodybuilder uses micro nutrition for recovery of his body and to keep his heart, joints and many other things healthy. 

 I will gradually share all the micronutrients that I use, in upcoming videos As of now I will take this Fish Oil from HealthKart after my post workout meal. And you know that HealthKart is an expert from over 10 years in providing top quality supplements. 

 This contains 1000 milligrams Omega 3 fats and the Fish Oil keeps your eyes, hairs, skins, joints, heart and brain healthy Anyone can use it in your homes This is certified by SGS Labs so whatever nutritional value is mentioned on the label you will get exactly that Most important thing is that it doesn’t have any smell and taste of fish oil You must be thinking that why am I telling you about this and why you should be buying this. 


  So let me tell you, most importantly it helps you in a lot of things like recovery from intense training. If you are doing intense training then it will significantly aid the recovery process. Moreover, this helps in repairing soft tissues and joints. So it’s a good product and you can take it in your daily diet. 

 This has so many benefits and it’s really cheap. It’s not at all expensive! Nothing is more important than our health. We use very expensive supplements then do workout as well but still we need to work on the problems faced by our body, our heart and our joints, We need to improve them as well, right? We just don’t want to get tired and stop after building our body.

  That's why we use micro nutrition so that we don’t face these types of problems. We should use it to prevent problems rather than using it as a cure after facing the actual problem Because this is a long term game, if you want a good body then your body should be active And we are here to build our body and not ruin it That’s why we have these micronutrients so that we can recover properly and live a healthy lifestyle. 


   We need to make a body and our body is also our source of livelihood. If we don’t eat this meal then we won’t look bulky and If we don’t look bulky then the audience won’t come. It's the real truth! And what is displayed is exactly what sells, this is a thinking in India But chicken is not compulsory if you are short on budget then you can replace it with 100 grams of Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Along with Rice Add vegetables so that you get proper nutrition Else, you can also take sprouts after workout.

  If you still can’t take these then have 4-5 egg whites in the end all we need to do is 'Recovery' It's not compulsory for you take protein, whatever you get from protein you can also get from diet If you take 5-6 meals of this properly the definitely you will be able to build your body.


  And whatever I am today is majorly because my diet is good and I must tell you that if I miss my diet for one day then I get 3 days behind. This means that if I miss even one of the 6 planned meals of the day, I get behind by 3 days! Do you even realize this? If I keep missing these meals everyday then keep on adding those 3 days that I am getting behind. So we have to face a lot of problems even after working really hard. A very small mistake does so much damage to the body. Then again we work even harder to reach here so try to make as few mistakes as possible because brother, there’s no compromise to build your body.


   You can compromise at various aspects of life, suppose if you want to go to the office you can be a little late, if you want to go to shopping then you can go next day as well But diet is so important that whoever is a body builder,he needs to have all his meals on time So try to complete your meal according to your body weight, I have already told you this multiple times. Okay. 


 So that you can have good muscle growth and you don’t feel demotivated.

  It's a simple relation, eat what all supplements you can but without a proper diet you won’t get any muscles And don’t eat any supplements and properly have 6 meals then no one can stop you from getting good muscle growth. I swear. 


 This is my experience. Hope you all love it and share it if you find this post good. And please comment below. 

Thanks For Reading

Post a Comment

0 Comments